Why Vitamin D?
Using vitamin D3, this supplement has high bioavailability and delivers many health benefits of vitamin D to support overall health and wellness.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Optimises normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes towards normal joint health.
- Contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Has a role in the process of cell division.
Gluten free • Lactose free • Dairy free Suitable for vegetarians
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Modified Maize Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Sucrose, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Cholecalciferol.
Directions of use
Take 1 to 4 tables daily. Do not exceed 4 tablets per day.
This supplement features a high strength serving of vitamin D3 which contributes towards the maintenance of the immune system, muscle function and healthy bones.
Each tablet provides 25 micrograms/1000IU of vitamin D3. In line with the NHS advice, the daily intake could be increased up to 4 tablets (100 micrograms/4000IU).
Warning: If you have a medical condition or if you’re pregnant, always consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.